SU2C Blog Archive September 2017
Posted on September 26, 2017, 2:00 PMMarylou O’Donnell has been a teaching professional for 31 years focusing on computer programming, chemistry and biology instruction. She is currently the High School Research Coordinator at Plainview Old Bethpage High School in Plainview, NY and the mentor for Julia Park, recipient of the 2016 and 2017 Emperor Science Award.
Posted on September 15, 2017, 10:00 AMDetails of the AACR Cancer Progress report 2017
Posted on September 5, 2017, 10:30 AMThe Bold Type Actress Katie Stevens, opens up about portraying a character on television with a family history of breast cancer, and how her personal cancer connections have impacted her performance.
- Cancer Taught Me to Live My Best Life
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad