SU2C Blog Archive May 2017
Posted on May 22, 2017, 9:30 AMWhen Los Angeles Kings Program Operator Kyle Lucas was diagnosed with cancer, he received an unexpected sign from Stand Up To Cancer during a hockey game.
Posted on May 11, 2017, 4:00 PMJamey Stonestreet, Proud Mom of Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet shares her cancer survival story.
Posted on May 9, 2017, 3:00 PMTalking about cancer can help others who are affected realize they are not alone. Actress Jessica St. Clair hopes to help others by sharing her breast cancer diagnosis.
Posted on May 4, 2017, 9:00 AMFitness expert and SU2C Ambassador Jillian Michaels shares why she Stands Up To Cancer and why we must continue to support cancer research.
- SU2C SAC Chair Phillip A. Sharp, PhD, Recognized by AACR for Scientific Leadership
- New Opportunities for Collaboration Through the SU2C Convergence Initiative
- Cancer Taught Me to Live My Best Life
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient