SU2C Blog Archive December 2016
Posted on December 16, 2016, 11:52 AMWhen American Airlines flight attendant Douglas Armstrong woke up from his second surgery to remove his cancer, everything in his life looked different, in the most beautiful way.
Posted on December 14, 2016, 7:00 PMAdam Klein is a man on a mission. After losing his mother to lung cancer, he chose to bring meaning to his family’s tragedy by raising funds for SU2C’s groundbreaking lung cancer research.
Posted on December 13, 2016, 1:00 PMMaria Boschetti might have a real-life guardian angel. First diagnosed at age 25, this three-time breast cancer survivor beat the odds again and again—and she never gave up.
Posted on December 9, 2016, 12:00 PMWhat started as a holiday get together for co-workers, friends and family has turned into an annual Chicago event benefiting SU2C that hundreds of people look forward to each year.
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau