SU2C Blog Archive November 2016
Posted on November 21, 2016, 5:00 PMGolden Thread has found a perfect way to create jewelry that honors each person’s personal connection to cancer. Learn more about how this company teamed up with SU2C!
Posted on November 17, 2016, 2:00 PMNancy Kinman knows just how important cancer research is in the fight to end cancer. She shares her #howIfight story and why she's thankful for research that's saving lives.
Posted on November 3, 2016, 3:30 PMIn the face of cancer, the Cubs gave lifelong fans Kevin Waskelis and his dad Bill something to celebrate.
- SU2C SAC Chair Phillip A. Sharp, PhD, Recognized by AACR for Scientific Leadership
- New Opportunities for Collaboration Through the SU2C Convergence Initiative
- Cancer Taught Me to Live My Best Life
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient