SU2C Blog Archive September 2016
Posted on September 28, 2016, 4:00 PMA mother reflects on her child’s summer at Sunrise Day Camp for Children with Cancer and Their Siblings, and a day at Citi Field Shooting Video for the SU2C telecast.
Posted on September 20, 2016, 1:00 PMWhen Kimberly Gibbs was diagnosed with ovarian cancer she made a promise to herself to continue to love the life she was living. One year later, she's still smiling and fearlessly standing up to cancer.
Posted on September 15, 2016, 1:00 PMJust three years old at the time he was diagnosed with leukemia, our son, Ben Obadia, fought for three years. Six months after those three years, it came back. Then followed two more years of intense chemo, during which the cancer returned. Again.
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau