Posted on February 7, 2017, 11:00 AMThe SU2C Scientific Summit 2017 brought together scientists, advocates, and members of the SU2C Council of Founders and Advisors. As the Scientific Partner of Stand Up To Cancer, the American Association for Cancer Research organized the summit.
Posted on January 11, 2017, 11:00 AMSharon shares her cancer story to help remind others that new beginnings are possible, even in the wake of tragedy.
Posted on January 5, 2017, 2:00 PMLearn about one of our SU2C Innovative Research Grant recipient’s projects that is studying why cancer is more prevalent in men than women.
Posted on December 16, 2016, 11:52 AMWhen American Airlines flight attendant Douglas Armstrong woke up from his second surgery to remove his cancer, everything in his life looked different, in the most beautiful way.
Posted on December 14, 2016, 7:00 PMAdam Klein is a man on a mission. After losing his mother to lung cancer, he chose to bring meaning to his family’s tragedy by raising funds for SU2C’s groundbreaking lung cancer research.
Posted on December 13, 2016, 1:00 PMMaria Boschetti might have a real-life guardian angel. First diagnosed at age 25, this three-time breast cancer survivor beat the odds again and again—and she never gave up.
Posted on December 9, 2016, 12:00 PMWhat started as a holiday get together for co-workers, friends and family has turned into an annual Chicago event benefiting SU2C that hundreds of people look forward to each year.
Posted on November 21, 2016, 5:00 PMGolden Thread has found a perfect way to create jewelry that honors each person’s personal connection to cancer. Learn more about how this company teamed up with SU2C!
Posted on November 17, 2016, 2:00 PMNancy Kinman knows just how important cancer research is in the fight to end cancer. She shares her #howIfight story and why she's thankful for research that's saving lives.
Posted on November 3, 2016, 3:30 PMIn the face of cancer, the Cubs gave lifelong fans Kevin Waskelis and his dad Bill something to celebrate.
- New Opportunities for Collaboration Through the SU2C Convergence Initiative
- Cancer Taught Me to Live My Best Life
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life