Posted on June 13, 2017, 5:30 PMSU2C Employees share their stories of their father’s cancer diagnosis and some of their personal reasons behind their work at SU2C.
Posted on June 2, 2017, 9:30 AMSU2C Mourns the Death of a Beloved Friend & Supporter
Posted on May 22, 2017, 9:30 AMWhen Los Angeles Kings Program Operator Kyle Lucas was diagnosed with cancer, he received an unexpected sign from Stand Up To Cancer during a hockey game.
Posted on May 11, 2017, 4:00 PMJamey Stonestreet, Proud Mom of Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet shares her cancer survival story.
Posted on May 9, 2017, 3:00 PMTalking about cancer can help others who are affected realize they are not alone. Actress Jessica St. Clair hopes to help others by sharing her breast cancer diagnosis.
Posted on May 4, 2017, 9:00 AMFitness expert and SU2C Ambassador Jillian Michaels shares why she Stands Up To Cancer and why we must continue to support cancer research.
Posted on April 18, 2017, 11:30 AMAmerican Airlines Captain John Biegel’s journey with cancer began when he started feeling sharp pains on his left side, just below his ribcage, in the fall of 2014. After almost three months of tests and specialists, John received a phone call that changed the course of his life forever.
Posted on March 31, 2017, 11:30 AMA Summary of the 2017 Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Symposium in New York City.
Posted on March 28, 2017, 2:00 PMStand Up To Cancer Co-Founder Noreen Fraser died of breast cancer yesterday. She was 63 years old. Our hearts go out to Noreen's husband Woody; their children, Madeline and Mack; and Noreen's parents and eight siblings.
Posted on March 9, 2017, 2:00 PMBreast cancer in men may be rare, but awareness of the disease is important. Georgeann Atlas share's her husband's breast cancer journey. She’s also encouraging the public not to be shy when it comes to checking the men you love for possible lumps.
- New Opportunities for Collaboration Through the SU2C Convergence Initiative
- Cancer Taught Me to Live My Best Life
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life