SU2C Blog Archive May 2017
Posted on May 22, 2017, 9:30 AMWhen Los Angeles Kings Program Operator Kyle Lucas was diagnosed with cancer, he received an unexpected sign from Stand Up To Cancer during a hockey game.
Posted on May 11, 2017, 4:00 PMJamey Stonestreet, Proud Mom of Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet shares her cancer survival story.
Posted on May 9, 2017, 3:00 PMTalking about cancer can help others who are affected realize they are not alone. Actress Jessica St. Clair hopes to help others by sharing her breast cancer diagnosis.
Posted on May 4, 2017, 9:00 AMFitness expert and SU2C Ambassador Jillian Michaels shares why she Stands Up To Cancer and why we must continue to support cancer research.
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- SU2C and Mastercard Share Small Things That Can Make a Big Difference to Help a Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Gets Personal About Breast Cancer & the Facts All Women Need to Know