SU2C Blog Archive July 2016
Posted on July 19, 2016, 11:30 AMJosephine Hicks started her own SU2C fundraiser, Spell The End of Cancer. With the help of her family and friends, she has raised over $50,000 for SU2C’s cancer research programs.
Posted on July 13, 2016, 4:30 PMBeauty Counter has teamed up with SU2C in raising funds for cancer research! Get a look into our collaboration and why this is so important to Beauty Counter founder, Gregg Renfrew.
Posted on July 1, 2016, 10:04 AMVice President Joe Biden hosted a Cancer Moonshot Summit that brought together a diverse group of more than 5,000 people, including members of the SU2C family, with a single focus: How do we go about ending cancer as we know it?
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- SU2C and Mastercard Share Small Things That Can Make a Big Difference to Help a Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Gets Personal About Breast Cancer & the Facts All Women Need to Know