SU2C Blog Archive April 2016
Posted on April 5, 2016, 10:00 AMKristin Meekhof has learned firsthand that grief is not something that you overcome, but rather, something that you learn to live with. See how she learned to deal with grief after losing her father and husband to cancer.
Posted on April 4, 2016, 7:32 AMWe are very excited to share with you the news that several scientists and advocates associated with Stand Up To Cancer have been appointed to the new Blue Ribbon Panel that will provide scientific guidance to the cancer “moonshot” initiative headed by Vice President Joe Biden.
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- SU2C and Mastercard Share Small Things That Can Make a Big Difference to Help a Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Gets Personal About Breast Cancer & the Facts All Women Need to Know