SU2C Blog Archive August 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, 10:54 AMJoe Bushkuhl shares how participating in a cancer clinical trial carried on his life's work of helping others.
Posted on August 27, 2012, 11:12 PMBreast cancer survivor Amanda Mercer completed a record-breaking swim across the English Channel only 16 days after completing her chemo.
Posted on August 21, 2012, 5:09 PMCol. John Yaryan shares how cancer tried to throw his retirement plans out the window... and how he fought back.
Posted on August 7, 2012, 10:09 AMMeghan Smith recounts the touching, heartbreaking story of her boyfriend asking her father's permission to marry her... during her father's final hours.
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- SU2C and Mastercard Share Small Things That Can Make a Big Difference to Help a Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Gets Personal About Breast Cancer & the Facts All Women Need to Know