Posted on July 12, 2017, 4:30 PMShannon Sylvain's journey of being diagnosed with colon cancer at the age of 31.
Posted on July 12, 2017, 12:00 PMStand Up To Cancer and Mastercard have assembled some ways we can all be a caregiver and pitch in to support patients and families as they go through treatment or recovery.
Posted on June 16, 2017, 12:00 PMAmerican Airlines team member Kevin Adams shares how a routine cancer screening saved his life.
Posted on June 13, 2017, 5:28 PMSU2C Employees share their stories of their father’s cancer diagnosis and some of their personal reasons behind their work at SU2C.
Posted on June 2, 2017, 9:30 AMSU2C Mourns the Death of a Beloved Friend & Supporter
Posted on May 22, 2017, 9:30 AMWhen Los Angeles Kings Program Operator Kyle Lucas was diagnosed with cancer, he received an unexpected sign from Stand Up To Cancer during a hockey game.
Posted on May 11, 2017, 4:00 PMJamey Stonestreet, Proud Mom of Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet shares her cancer survival story.
Posted on May 9, 2017, 3:00 PMTalking about cancer can help others who are affected realize they are not alone. Actress Jessica St. Clair hopes to help others by sharing her breast cancer diagnosis.
Posted on May 4, 2017, 9:00 AMFitness expert and SU2C Ambassador Jillian Michaels shares why she Stands Up To Cancer and why we must continue to support cancer research.
Posted on April 18, 2017, 11:30 AMAmerican Airlines Captain John Biegel’s journey with cancer began when he started feeling sharp pains on his left side, just below his ribcage, in the fall of 2014. After almost three months of tests and specialists, John received a phone call that changed the course of his life forever.
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- SU2C and Mastercard Share Small Things That Can Make a Big Difference to Help a Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad
- In Memoriam, Susan B. Landau
- The Meaning of Support When It Comes to Cancer
- Jamey Stonestreet: Proud Mom and Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Actress Jessica St. Clair Gets Personal About Breast Cancer & the Facts All Women Need to Know
- Why I Stand Up To Cancer
- I’m Hopeful Because of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research