Posted on October 31, 2017, 10:53 AMTrevor Schaefer, a childhood cancer survivor, shares his mission to help other children battling cancer defeat their cancer bully.
Posted on September 26, 2017, 2:00 PMMarylou O’Donnell has been a teaching professional for 31 years focusing on computer programming, chemistry and biology instruction. She is currently the High School Research Coordinator at Plainview Old Bethpage High School in Plainview, NY and the mentor for Julia Park, recipient of the 2016 and 2017 Emperor Science Award.
Posted on September 15, 2017, 10:00 AMDetails of the AACR Cancer Progress report 2017
Posted on September 5, 2017, 10:30 AMThe Bold Type Actress Katie Stevens, opens up about portraying a character on television with a family history of breast cancer, and how her personal cancer connections have impacted her performance.
Posted on July 31, 2017, 5:30 PMA snapshot of Stand Up To Cancer's research in the fight against brain cancers
Posted on July 31, 2017, 10:00 AMA bowling fundraiser that began in honor of Jackie Foy's mother has grown into an annual event that brings an entire community together to Stand Up To Cancer.
Posted on July 12, 2017, 4:30 PMShannon Sylvain's journey of being diagnosed with colon cancer at the age of 31.
Posted on July 12, 2017, 12:00 PMStand Up To Cancer and Mastercard have assembled some ways we can all be a caregiver and pitch in to support patients and families as they go through treatment or recovery.
Posted on June 16, 2017, 12:00 PMAmerican Airlines team member Kevin Adams shares how a routine cancer screening saved his life.
Posted on June 13, 2017, 5:30 PMSU2C Employees share their stories of their father’s cancer diagnosis and some of their personal reasons behind their work at SU2C.
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient
- SU2C and Mastercard Share Small Things That Can Make a Big Difference to Help a Cancer Patient
- A Routine Screening That Helped Save My Life
- Standing Up For Dad